Wide receiver Steve Smith visited Giants training camp this week for a physical, as the team evaluated whether to bring him back. Giants coach Tom Coughlin opined that Smith was "a ways away."
Today, the Eagles announced [...]
BETHLEHEM --- Michael Vick is ready to roll, even if the Eagles haven't had their normal prep time for a preseason opener, as they turn on the lights tomorrow night at the Linc against the Ravens.
"Football is back. This [...]
1. Tom Brady: 429 points...Led the Patriots to a league-best 14-2 record; completed 65.9% of his passes, for 3,900 yards, 36 TD passes, and 4 interceptions.
2. Philip Rivers: 379 points...Led the Chargers to a 9-7 record [...]
1. Ben Roethlisberger: Big Ben completed 15 of 22 passes, to eight receivers, for 280 yards, 2 TD's, and no turnovers, while rushing for 24 yards on four carries, to lead the Steelers to a 41-9 rout of the Browns, in Cle [...]
1. Carson Palmer: Playing against an elite San Diego defense, without Chad Ocho Cinco or Terrell Owens on the field, Palmer played "the finest game that Carson has played here," in the words of Cincinnati head coach Marv [...]
1. Philip Rivers: Rivers wasted no time in reuniting with Vincent Jackson who had been mired in a season-long contract holdout, on Thursday night. On the night, Rivers completed 19 of 25 passes, for 273 yards, 3 TD's, an [...]
1. Peyton Manning: It's been awhile since #18 was at the top of this list, but Manning rebounded from the roughest three-game stretch of his career, in Tennessee on a short week, to complete 25 of 35 passes, for 319 yard [...]
1. Tom Brady: In yet another push towards becoming league MVP at season's end, Brady shredded a proud, boisterous, highly-touted Jet defense, by completing 21 of 29 passes, to eight receivers, for 326 yards, 4 TD's, and [...]
1. Tom Brady: On a short week for the Thanksgiving game in Detroit, against a Lion defense that is underrated, particularly for its pass-rushing prowess, Brady was nearly flawless, connecting on 21 of 27 throws, to seven [...]
1. Aaron Rodgers: Against the rival Vikings, whose backs were against the wall and whom the Packers had just beaten four weeks earlier, Rodgers and the Pack effectively ended the Brad Childress era with a 31-3 blowout wi [...]
1. Tom Brady: Tom Terrific justified his nickname Sunday night, in continuing his career-long dominance of the Steelers, by completing 30 of 43 passes, to eight receivers, for 350 yards, 3 TD passes, and a 3-yard touchdo [...]
1. Philip Rivers: In Houston, against a tough Texan team that was recovering from a tough loss in Indianapolis the previous week, Rivers continued to make an MVP case for himself by bringing the Chargers from a 23-14 sec [...]
"We can go nine in a row, if you ask me," wideout Roy Williams told ESPNDallas.com's Tim McMahon. "People can call me stupid or whatever, but this football team has the core of players, it has the supporting cast [...]
1. Josh Freeman: For the second week in a row, the 22-year old from Kansas State made a statement for why he could follow Roger Staubach, John Elway, and Tom Brady as the next Captain Comeback of the NFL. Backed into a c [...]
Speaking about the Cowboys' quarterback situation on Friday, receiver Roy Williams said Jon Kitna is "just as good" as the injured Tony Romo, according to ESPN.
Just when we thought Roy Williams a [...]